Chartered Institute of Investments and securities U.K
Fundamentals of Financial Services
The CISI's wide-ranging programme of qualifications for employees working in, or aspiring to work in, the financial services industry is structured into four areas, Wealth/Retail, Compliance/Risk, Operations and Capital Markets.
Fundamentals of Financial Services(CISI Level 2 Award in Fundamentals of Financial Services)
Fundamentals of Financial Services is an important first step in developing the essential basic knowledge required for working in financial services. You will learn about the industry and commonly used financial products, such as shares, bonds and insurance. It will provide you with an understanding of financial terminology and enable you to calculate interest rates and dividend yields.
This new qualification is ideally suited to new or junior employees working in financial services. It is also appropriate for school leavers who are considering a career in finance.Key features
- Prepare for a career in finance – the qualification provides an overview of the industry and will prepare you for a career in financial services.
- Available to all employees – there are no entry requirements and the exam is open to all levels.
- Access to higher level qualifications – successful candidates can progress to higher level CISI qualifications.
- Free CISI Student membership – with access to a wide range of online tools to help you study.
- Earn CPD hours upon successful completion of the qualification qualification
Exam mode: The award is achieved by successfully passing a multiple-choice question exam
|Introduction – saving and borrowing|
|Other areas of Financial Services|
Ofqual : This Award is regulated by Ofqual as a level 2 qualification. On the European Qualifications Framework, this equates to a level 3 qualification.View full summery of Fundamentals of Financial Services